Happy Fairytale Friday!
With school starting for the kiddos, Cinderella wanted to share a few of her FAVORITE things to do to Prep like a Prince & Princess!
Cinderella loves to make sure her Royal Pumpkin Carriage and Wardrobe Closet are spick, span, and organized to it’s fullest, most magical capacity! However, not everyone has Fairy Godmother’s and animal helpers like Cinderella does for these tasks. BUT if any Princess should give advice on tidying-up, it’s our lovely Cindy!
EQUIP YOUR CARRIAGE
(click photos for more information!)
There is nothing worse than a messy, disorganized carriage when you are getting your Prince/Princess off to School, especially with the Summer Slump! Breezing through the drop-off line is easy-peasy when your little one can grab tissues, watch their favorite tv show, or (let’s face it for the busy Queen & King) on-the-go breakfast from a backseat stash!
Worried about getting the dirt from all the Summer Fun you haven’t cleaned up from your Carriage on your Prince & Princess’s Back-to-School Outfits? Not to worry with this royally stylish Carseat Cover (Quilted, Water-resistant, and a fabric closure that magically keeps it in place!
Last, but not least…no one likes a Carriage filled with Clutter! If your Prince or Princess has some wrappers, juice boxes, or any other necessary items they leave in the car for trash, leave some trash bags in an empty Kleenex box in your glove compartment! Organized & Clean to the max!
ORGANIZE YOUR KID’S ROYAL WARDROBE
Below are Cinderella’s steps to clearing & cleaning out your Little One’s Royal Closet!
- Other Room
- Garage Sale
- Too Big
- Empty all of the shelves, baskets and drawers, dividing everything into the 6 piles listed above (or more if needed). Sort through everything, only keeping what your child wears now or will wear soon. Place clothes that do not fit yet into a plastic tote and place up high in the closet so your child will not sort through it.
- Once the closet is completely empty, wipe down the shelves, door, molding, etc.
- Sweep & Mop the Floor
- Use shoe organizers to keep shoes looking neat and in good shape.
- Color coordinate hanging clothes, for a clean & organized look.
- Separate by type of clothing (Short sleeve, long sleeve, sweaters, jackets, etc.)
- Summer – Short Sleeve, Shorts, Swim wear, Dresses/Skirts
- Winter – Long Sleeve, Sweaters, Pants, Dresses, Coats
- Too Big
We hope these magical tips from Cinderella will help make Back-To-School as easy as saying Bippiti-Boppiti-BOO! (Okay, maybe a little easier than that!)
“We promote Intelligence, Curiosity, Hope, Kindness, Faith, Adventure, and Dreams in ALL of our Princes & Princesses! We are more than just a picture, we are a real life example of pure magic.”