My Magical Memory is bringing the holiday joy to you early this year! We can’t wait to see you at many of our magical local events!
Join us December 3rd for Blue Santa
Blue Santa is coming to the College Station Police Department! Bring the whole family out Dec. 3rd from 9am – 11am to enjoy donuts, milk, juice, and a portrait with Santa. Kids 12 and under will receive a present while supplies last (one per child).
My Magical Memory will be present with our most magical characters!
Join us December 3rd for Little Wonders at Lake Walk
With all of the wonder, whimsy, and occasional wistfulness that comes along with the Holiday Season, Lake Walk is hosting a Children’s event for all the magically little ones.
Join us on December 3rd from 5-8 pm for an evening of wholesome fun with several special guests.
The evening will be full of:
– Free professional photos with Santa
– Free admission to the Children’s Museum from 5-8 pm (Activity kits available for purchase)
– Free balloon twisting and face painting
– Slime making with Castile Confections at 6:30 pm (slime kits available for purchase)
– Bracelet making with Bohemian Beauty at 7:30 pm (bracelet kits available for purchase)
– Gingerbread houses with Sweet Station (Kits available for purchase)
– Bouncy house fun
– Anna and Elsa with Holly the Elf with My Magical Memory
Fill your bellies with a kids’ menu from Taco Boss, Hot Chocolate with POV, and ice cream treats from What’s Good.
We can’t wait for an unforgettable evening with Lake Walk!
Join us December 4th for Jingle on the Green
If all that you want for Christmas is FREE photos with Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, Christmas music, special crafts and activities from the Century Square tenants, and a free hot chocolate station…you’re in luck!
That’s right— the Claus’ are bringing their sleigh to Century Square this December 4th! Head to The Green for a jolly good time with your families, friends, and pups this Holiday season with our friends from My Magical Memory— Holly and Jolly the elves!.
Event made possible by Au Pair in America
Have you Purchased Your Ticket for the Most Magical Event of the Year
BOOK YOU MAGICAL TICKET TODAY!
My Magical Memory is proud to announce its Annual Royal Fairytale Event is March 4, 2023 with two Magical Sessions to attend! What a special gift to give that will last a lifetime!
Wear your favorite Prince or Princess attire or Superhero costume and join us for delectable treats, arts and crafts, singing and dancing, and a whole lot of magical memories at the beautiful “The Barn BCS” . Your little one will have the opportunity to meet a variety of Prince, Princess, and Superhero characters from their favorite films. Indulge in the fun, food, magic, and interactive experiences with all our Royal Guests! This fun-filled event will include food, dancing, games, crafts, photo opportunities, and more! Children of all ages are welcome, although this event is geared towards 3-8 years old.
You may purchase tickets to one of two sessions on Saturday, March 4. The morning general session will be 11:00-12:30 p.m. The afternoon general session will be from 3:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. There will also be a limited amount of VIP tickets, which include an extra hour of fun at the beginning of your choice of general session! VIP ticket holders will gain early access to the event where they will receive the following:
- Magical Makeovers including nails, makeup, and hair with sparkle bow by the characters (Or Superhero Lessons and Prince Lessons from Characters)
- My Magical Memory Autograph Book
- Walk down the red carpet to your own personalized coronation ceremony with a certificate and rhinestone tiara (Princess), certificate, sword and crown (Prince), or certificate superhero cape and superhero mask (Superhero) to take home!
- Professional Photo with ALL Characters
- Spend time with special VIP Characters that wont be present for the general session
- Special entrance to the following General Session
This event is family focused and will provide small finger foods, snacks, a candy bar, and beverages for all to enjoy during the event! Take a trip up Rapunzel’s Tower for face painting and coloring with Rapunzel and her Prince Eugene! Afterward, take a walk towards the Enchanted Forest for fun games and activities with our Sleeping Princess, Snow White, and Sea Princess. Want to take a break from the games, head towards Gazebo Gardens and enjoy story time and make a special wish with Cinderella, Beauty Princess, and Snow Sisters! This event would not be special without our friends and family too! Who loves family more then our Enchanted Sisters! Be sure to dance the day away with our Enchanted sisters and take memorable portraits in one of 3 festive portrait areas with our Arabian Princess and Warrior of China!
Princesses not really your “cup of tea,” that is ok! Our Spider Hero Super Girl, and Queen Wonder and friends will be here to save the day and fight crime with all our superhero’s for the day! Enjoy obstacle course races, games, and superhero training and earn your official Superhero Certificate to continue to fight crime even at home!